Thursday 17 October 2013

Watch: Fantastic New Trailer for Frozen Focuses on Elsa


Well here you are. If you'd been sceptical about Frozen up until now, and for some reason weren't impressed by the previous great trailer, then behold this cornucopia of awesomeness, as Disney have rolled out yet another new trailer for their 53rd animated feature!

What's more, this is the trailer you've been waiting for: lots of focus on Elsa, an epic tone, and, for once, Disney advertising an animated musical by acknowledging the fact that there's music in the film. And, oh, what music it is. Watch, and get goosebumps, below.



The animation looks absolutely superb, Anna looks like great fun, Olaf looks funny... but we've seen all that in previous trailers. The focus this time around is on Elsa and the more affecting story and epic tone, combine that with the great music (by husband and wife duo Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez), and Frozen now look like an event. This is must-see animation, folks. Excitement levels for this just got ratcheted up to eleven.

The trailer comes via Playbill, and... You know, what else is there to say? I'm going to go watch it again.

Frozen is directed by Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee, and hits cinemas in the US on 27th November and 6th December in the UK.

5 comments:

  1. "The Greatest Disney Animated Event Since 'The Lion King'"? That's a bold statement... but I have high expectations for this movie, and think Disney will pull off something great. The music, the gorgeous animation... I want so badly for this movie to be a winner. I can't wait for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! I think people are giving this film way too much credit before we even say sufficient evidence that it will be awesome.


    After a lot of apprehension, I was initially excited for the film with the first trailer, but now I'm not so excited, which I know is the un-popular perspective. I'm proceeding with caution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very bold. But if it's even a fraction as good as this trailer was, then it's going to be immense anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You William! And you were already excited Mayra so you can't go back to not being excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure can! I do what I want!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete