Tuesday 15 March 2011

A Collection of Things - Blogwise

I just thought I'd best compile a list of new features on the blog for you guys to take note of:



Firstly, above you'll see the like button for our brand new Facebook page, please like us on the world's biggest social networking site... it's always nice to be liked!


Secondly, you'll find our new Word of the Week page here, I'll be uploading a new one every week, please feel free to give feedback on the words, we hope they help!

Finally, please remember to vote in our poll to the right as to which blog logo you prefer, not long left to vote now, the winning logo will stay up!

Also, in this time of pain and suffering, I hope you'll all join me in saying a prayer for all those affected by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, and hope that it all gets better for them all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment