Saturday 25 June 2011

Brave Characters


Although I declared yesterday, that I was not going to post the 4 leaked images of the characters from Brave, since then a great deal of websites have posted them all across the Internet, and Pixar seem to be allowing it. So, I thought I would share the character images with you, which look amazing.

Princess Merida, the main character, voiced by Kelly Macdonald

Queen Elinor, voiced by Emma Thompson

The Wise Woman

Lord Macintosh, voiced by Craig Ferguson

They certainly all look stunning, Brave looks set to be one of the most visually stunning Pixar films. As Cars 2 is now out in America, be sure to see the teaser trailer with 3D showings and wait for the inevitable character roll out.

3 comments:

  1. Looks really great, and love the premise. I'm confused though .. is this going to be drawn or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drawn? No, it's a Computer Aninated film, although I think a hand drawn Pixar film would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *animated, sorry, iPods are unpredictable when typing!

    ReplyDelete