Monday 15 June 2015

Pixar Retrospective: Introduction



Hey folks! It's been a long time but here I am with another retrospective. This time, it's Pixar's turn in the spotlight and with Inside Out's imminent release and Toy Story turning 20 years in November, it's the perfect time to look at the catalogue of one of the most famous and celebrated studios of all time.

This time though, the reviewing mechanism will be a little bit different. I'll offer my input on each film but also, look at how many years have passed since the film's original release and see if it has stood the test of time. So sit back and join me on a trip down memory lane as I go back 20 years, to when a film and a studio completely revolutionized the animation industry forever.

Tomorrow: Munir's Pixar Retrospective #1 - Toy Story (1995): 20 Years Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment