Monday 13 December 2010

Upcoming Animated Films, 2011

There is a veritable plethora of varied and wonderful sounding animated films due for release in 2011, from all of the animation giants, all sounding great. Here is a list of all of the animated films, that I am aware of, due out next year. In no particular order:
Personally, I think that they all look good (except for maybe The Smurfs), which are you most looking forward to?
In terms of the end of this year and looking forward to the next, keep an eye on the blog because in the week following Christmas I will be posting the A113Animation Awards, rewarding the best animated films of the year, if you have any suggestions let me know. Also remember to vote in the poll to the right to see what the People's Choice is.

1 comment:

  1. I think that Despicable Me should win the best film of the year, also i am really looking forward to the new release of Cars 2 and Kung Fu Pands 2

    ReplyDelete