Saturday 5 March 2011

Trailermania: Puss in Boots, Kung Fu Panda 2, Mars Needs Moms


YouTube is a veritable cornucopia of new trailers and clips today, we've been treated to a horde of brilliant videos.



First of all, and to me most importantly, we have our first ever look at Puss in Boots. The trailer above looks fantastic, I love it, Puss is my favourite Shrek character - and whilst I think the Shrek franchise has lasted a tad too long - Shrek 4 was a strep back in the right direction and this looks great. The film comes out this November and I can't wait for it! On this note we have a cool poster (top).



Secondly from DreamWorks, we have the newest Kung Fu Panda 2 trailer. Whilst I don't live in confidence that this film will be great, the trailer is. The battle action scenes look Lord of the Ringsy. The film does like quite far removed from its predecessor.



Finally, we have two Mars Needs Moms clips (above and below) for Disney and Imagemovers Digital's upcoming mo-cap film. The animation actually looks really good, as does the plot. It seems like WALL E meets Tron: Legacy.



I'm looking forward to all of these film and all of the clips are great. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment