Tuesday 15 March 2011

Angry Birds Rio Gameplay Trailer



On the day that we get our first look at the gameplay for my most anticipated game of all time, Batman; Arkham City (sequel to the smash hit, Batman: Arkham Asylum), we also get our first look at the gameplay for a game that I am also very much anticipating, Angry Birds Rio (above)!

Rather than just the continuation of the already awesome Angry Birds formula that many people (including myself) may have though AB: Rio would be, it appears to be somewhat different. The setting for one and some of the background characters you can see are completely new and look brilliant. It also seems more objective based as a game, having to specifically free the stolen birds and... correct me if I'm wrong, but is that a boss battle with Rio's villain Nigel that I spy?

I'm very much looking forward to this game and can't wait for it's March 22nd release date!

No comments:

Post a Comment