Thursday 4 October 2012

New International Wreck-It Ralph Trailer



Walt Disney Studios UK have released an international trailer for Disney's Wreck-It Ralph. Directed by Rich Moore (The Simpsons, Futurama), Wreck-It Ralph is set inside the world of arcade games, and is looking pretty good... Hell, who am I kidding? It's looking fantastic! A great film, with great marketing and another great trailer; Disney, you're doing it right.

The last few bits of advertising have really played up the relationship between Ralph (John C. Reilly) and Vanellope (Sarah Silverman), and it has grown on me. Good to see it's got heart behind that awesomeness! In fact, the only thing I don't like about the trailer is the line "This February"... Come on, Disney, it doesn't take 3 months to ship a film across the Atlantic!


But check out that awesome 8-bit Disney castle! This looks like it could be this generation's Toy Story! Well... I suppose Toy Story 3 is this generation's Toy Story, but you get my point. Be sure to check out the two previous trailers, and TV spot, too.

For US fans, Wreck-It Ralph hits cinemas on 2nd November, but us poor UK guys'll have to wait until 15th February, 2013.

2 comments:

  1. Wreck-It Ralph looks absolutely amazing in every possible aspect. It really looks like Disney is going to hit it out of the park with this one, it looks just as good as a film from Pixar. Speaking of which, I am just as excited for this as I would be for a Pixar movie, and that's saying something.

    Disney Animation seems to be mimicking DreamWorks; you can really tell by the quality of their recent films that they are improving and striving to become even better. Let's hope they continue to do so for a good amount of time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr? It looks brilliant! This is the most excited I've been for an animated film since Toy Story 3!

      Yeah, I like that Disney are doing typically non-Disney films; I loved TPATF, and Frozen sounds great, but they can't only do princess movies. And with results like this, I'm glad!

      Delete